Cureline Team Has Extensive Expertise in Various TA
Cureline is leading global commercial service provider for biomarker research and diagnostic specimen collection in oncology (solid tumors, hematology), inflammation, infectious diseases, maternal health, cardiovascular conditions, and other therapeutic areas. Since 2003, Cureline Team has developed an extensive international Clinical Network for implementation of standard biobanking protocols and custom collections.
Currently Cureline Tissue Bank manages over a hundred clinical partnerships in 20 countries worldwide. While we continuously expand to new therapeutic area, our strongest expertise is for research programs in:
- Solid Tumor Oncology: Collection of human tumor specimens from patients with all solid tumors
- Hematologic Malignancies: blood and BM from patients with ALL, AML, CLL, CML, MM, MDS, etc.
- Inflammation: Rheumatoid Arthritis, Lupus, Asthma, Crohn’s Disease, Psoriasis, etc.
- Neurological Diseases: Parkinson's Disease, Alzheimer Disease, Multiple Sclerosis, other indications
- Infectious Diseases: Hepatitis, HIV, Tuberculosis (TB), Sepsis, In-hospital pneumonia, other indications
- Normal Tissues: Normal human tissue sets (short PM interval, surgical samples, donated tissue)
- Other Indications:
- Cardiovascular conditions: Atherosclerosis, Miocardium infarction, Left Ventricle Failure, etc. Postmortem collection of normal and diseases heart muscle, ventricles, aortas and matching serum samples.
- Metabolic disorders (Diabetes / Obesity): biofluids from Diabetes mellitus (type I and type II): blood, serum, plasma samples from patients with defined clinical criteria. Fresh and preserved fat, skin and other tissue types from normal donors and patients with clinically defined criteria.
- Gynecology: ectopic and eutopic endometrium biopsies from patients with confirmed endometriosis.
- Predictive Health (maternal and fetal health): Collection of various biofluids from pregnant women.
- Dermatology: skin biopsies from patients with Scleroderma, Atopic dermatitis, Psoriasis, and other conditions.
- Inherited diseases: biofluids and DNA from patients with various inherited diseases
If you do not see here what you are looking for – please Contact us to discuss your HBS needs, and Cureline team will help you with finding the right resource.