We are offering a variety of in vivo toxicology tests that are more predictive of live organism response, enable faster turnaround times, provide discrete data on specific endpoints, and help select and rank chemicals for testing in specific targets.
Our different models are built to ensure that your PK/PD studies produce accurate, better and valid results. From the selection of animal models to the final analysis of PK/PD efficacy, our team of experts is ready to assist you. We ensure ethical animal handling and dosing appropriately after selection of right animal models. Accurate measurement of drug concentrations in different tissues, will ease data analysis and evaluation methods of PK/PD which ensures later efficacy of your drug prototype.
We are the only preclinical CRO providing tumor services using Cellular DNA double barcoding technology. In addition, we are offering CDX & PDX and syngeneic models, cellular screening platforms.
Our biomarker services include a wide range of assays such as ELISA, IHC, FACS, clinical chemistry, PCR and NGS-based genomics, bioinformatics and big data analysis.
In vitro services
- 2D Cytotoxicity assay
- 3D Cytotoxicity assay
- Gene expression analysis
- Protein expression analysis
- Immunofluorescence microscopy
Biospecimen procurement services
- Fresh, frozen, fixed human and animal tissues and biofluids, clinical data
- FFPE block preparation
- Histology services
- H&E staining Immunohistochemistry (IHC)
Animal research services
- Toxicology testing, Drug efficacy, Bioavailability, Bioequivalence, MTD & PD/PK testing
- Syngeneic, Patient-Derived Xenograft (PDX), and Cell Line-Derived Xenograft (CDX) Models
- Microbiota and gastrointestinal diseases Immune Mediated Inflammatory Disease Models: Diabetes (T1D, T2D); Inflammatory bowel disease (IBD); Multiple Sclerosis (MS); Peritonitis
- Custom - tailored solutions to accommodate other specific research requirements
For more information about double barcoding contact us today!